Keeping Your Account Safe
We take protecting your financial information very seriously. Beginning October 2013, we will be implementing Security Questions on your Online Banking accounts. When this feature becomes available on your account, you will see a message when you login, prompting you to create your own security questions. You only need to set up your questions once, and have the option to change them later in the "My Profile" menu.
Other Security Features on your account are:
- We offer eStatements, which are eco-friendly and eliminate the opportunity for identity thieves to steal your information from the mail.
- Our checks are printed on special paper to help detect fraudulent alterations.
- Every Arrowhead Credit Union team member undergoes extensive security training.
- Internal and external auditors routinely check and test the security of our systems.
- We use strong encryption for our Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Bill Pay systems.
We have a top-notch security
system in place to protect
your debit card. Notify us before
you travel to help prevent your
card from becoming blocked.