If you feel you've been a victim of fraud, it is important to contact us immediately at (800) 743-7228.
If it is after hours, and you're worried you may have fraud on your Visa® Debit card, call (888) 918-7764.
Tips to Prevent Fraud
- Never open an email, an attachment, or click on a link from an unknown sender.
- Do not use obvious information for PINs or passwords.
- Continually monitor your account using Online Banking or our Mobile App.
- Shred sensitivte documents with financial information such as bills, statements, and receipts.
- Enroll in eStatements in Online Banking and use Online Bill Pay.
- Be cautious of giving personal information such as social security number, driver's license number, account number, and birth date when requested by email, phone or text message.
- Review your credit report at least once a year to ensure fraudulent accounts haven't been opened using your information.