GAP Advantage with PowerBuyTM
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is a voluntary program designed to offer protection on your financed vehicle in the event of loss to theft or accident.
- Begins when your vehicle is lost to theft or damaged beyond repair
- Covers the difference between your insurance settlement and the payoff of your loan or lease*
- Provides $1,000 towards the principal of your new auto loan with Arrowhead
- PowerBuyTM pays up to $3,000 toward the financing of your replacement vehicle**
- Can be purchased up to one year from the effective date of your loan
How Does GAP Advantage Work?
GAP Advantage with PowerBuyTM covers the difference between the balance on your vehicle loan and the settlement of your insurance claim.
GAP - Breakdown Details
|Original purchase price
|Loan balance after one year
|Insurance settlement (Actual Cash Value, ACV)
|GAP Benefit* (Pays off remaining balance)
|GAP Advantage (towards financing of replacement vehicle)
|Total benefits paid from GAP Advantage with PowerBuyTM:
Contact our lending department today to find out how to add GAP to your auto loan at (800) 743-7228.
Major Mechanical Protection
MMP can help protect you from unexpected costs of repairs that fall outside the manufacturer's warranty.
- Help with mechanical and electrical repairs not covered in warranty
- Multiple protection levels to choose from
- Can be purchased anytime for the duration of your loan
View Coverage Options
- Transmission and Transfer Case
- Drive Axle
- Fuel System
- Air Conditioning
- Audio Center
View Additional Features and Benefits
- Nationwide protection
- Available on both New and Pre-Owned vehicles
- 24-Hour roadside assistance for the term of coverage
- Rental vehicle assistance
- Tire road hazard protection and trip interruption for the term of coverage
- Transferable coverage if you sell your vehicle before agreement expires
- Fully insured program
- Direct payment to repair facility
- One deductible per visit
- Increased resale value
- Claim adjusters certified by National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
*Loan balance may not be paid in full, please refer to Contract exclusions.
**Maximum payout of $3,000, actual payout may be less. Powerbuy amount is determined based on your specific information. Powerbuy is in effect for the first 3 years of the loan.
Member is not obligated or required to purchase insurance from the credit union or any subsidiary, affiliate, or particular unaffiliated third party as a condition to obtaining a loan, and a decision as to insurance agents will not affect the credit terms in any way. The credit union may not condition an extension of credit on an agreement not to obtain, or a prohibition on the applicant from obtaining an insurance product or annuity from an unaffiliated entity.
Insurance products sold through or in the credit union are not insured by the National Credit Union Administration and are not issued, guaranteed, or underwritten by the credit union or the National Credit Union Administration or any other federal government agency.
Please contact Arrowhead for additional information on benefit maximums, eligibility, and limitations.
MMP is an extended warranty in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty and available through Allied Solutions.