Updates to How We Serve You
With continuing concern about the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health of our members and team is a top priority. We’d like to encourage you, whenever possible to use our mobile app, online banking and ATMs for your financial needs.
SBA Loan Assistance
While we are an SBA approved lender, we currently only service existing SBA loans and do not originate new loans. For help with loans available under the Government’s CARES Act, like the Paycheck Protection Program, please visit the SBA website.
We know much of our local economy relies on industries that may be negatively impacted by the Coronavirus. We’re doing what we can to help. A couple of the things we’re offering at this time are payment deferrals and assistance loans.
We are offering to defer payments on any Arrowhead loan and/or Arrowhead Visa® for up to 90 days.
Member Assistance Loan
If you have been impacted by COVID-19, we have loan programs in place to help.
We’ve made a some changes and it may take us a few extra minutes to serve you. Your patience and flexibility are greatly appreciated until we can return to normal.
- Branch hours will be reduced to 9a-5p on weekdays. Closing an hour early will allow for appropriate staffing and in-depth cleaning every night. We will be open on Saturdays, as usual.
- Our Eastvale, Torrance, and Upland in-store locations are temporarily closed.
- Call Center will remain open until 6p on weekdays and 2p on Saturdays
- Chat hours will expand to 7a-7p weekdays and 9a-2p Saturdays
- If you do have the need to visit a branch, we ask that you give other members several feet of space in line and use the hand sanitizer we provide in each lobby.
- To aid in social distancing, only teller-line services will be available and we may limit the number of members in the branch.
- We have also taken steps to ensure our ATMs remain stocked, so you can conveniently access cash.
We are committed to our team’s employment and regular income. Because of your continued membership and our solid financial condition, we are in the position to provide secure jobs to nearly 500 team members in our community. We are identifying team members who can work from home, and providing all team members with additional Paid Time Off hours to take care of their health and family needs.
Arrowhead’s Financial Strength
We remain far in excess of what the regulators call “well capitalized,” which has solidly prepared us for economic challenges. Additionally, your funds remain protected by the NCUA, up to $250,000.
We are so grateful for the kindness we have experienced from our members. We have a wonderful team who are here to serve you. We will continue to provide updates via email and also at arrowheadcu.org/update.