Keeping Your Account Safe
We take protecting your financial information very seriously.
- We offer eStatements, which are eco-friendly and eliminate the opportunity for identity thieves to steal your information from the mail.
- Our checks are printed on special paper to help detect fraudulent alterations.
- Every Arrowhead Credit Union team member undergoes extensive security training.
- Internal and external auditors routinely check and test the security of our systems.
- We use strong encryption for our Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Bill Pay systems.
Tips for Online Security
- Have up-to-date anti-virus software installed on your computer-without it, hackers may be able to capture your keystrokes, which could include your Online Banking account number and password.
- Pay for online purchases with a credit card and never conduct financial transactions on a website or in an app you are unfamiliar with.
- Beware of downloads from unfamiliar websites or emails. Programs that offer music, videos, pictures, games, etc. may also be installing a virus on your computer.
- Frequently look at the URL of the website you are on to make sure it is the domain of the company you are visiting.