Protect Your Loan
Guaranteed Asset Protection
- This program goes into effect when your vehicle is stolen and isn’t recovered or is totaled in an accident and cannot be repaired.
- GAP waives the difference between your primary insurance carrier’s settlement and the payoff of your loan or lease.
- Example of how GAP Advantage typically comes through for you:
|Original purchase price||$25,000|
|Loan balance after one year||$20,000|
|Insurance settlement covering vehicles current value||$16,000|
|Your loss investment without GAP|
|Remaining unpaid loan balance (Including your deductible, up to $1,000)||$4,000|
|Your investment with GAP|
|GAP waives (pays) the difference||$4,000|
|GAP Advantage provides the following towards your replacement vehicle, financed through Arrowhead Credit Union||$1,000|
|Total GAP Advantage Benefit||$5,000|
Contact our lending department today to find out how to add GAP to your auto loan at (800) 743-7228.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
- Protect yourself for costly mechanical and electrical repairs beyond basic warranty terms
- Choose the protection level that is right for you
- Coverage options allow you to protect:
- Transmission and Transfer Case
- Drive Axle
- Fuel System
- Air Conditioning
- Audio Center
- Additional features and benefits of the coverage:
- Nationwide protection
- Available on both New and Pre-Owned vehicles
- 24-Hour roadside assistance for the term of coverage
- Rental vehicle assistance
- Tire road hazard protection and trip interruption for the term of coverage
- Transferable coverage if you sell your vehicle before agreement expires
- Fully insured program
- Direct payment to repair facility
- One deductible per visit
- Increased resale value
- Claim adjusters certified by National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
Member is not obligated or required to purchase insurance from the credit union or any subsidiary, affiliate, or particular unaffiliated third party as a condition to obtaining a loan, and a decision as to insurance agents will not affect the credit terms in any way. The credit union may not condition an extension of credit on an agreement not to obtain, or a prohibition on the applicant from obtaining an insurance product or annuity from an unaffiliated entity.
Insurance products sold through or in the credit union are not insured by the National Credit Union Administration and are not issued, guaranteed, or underwritten by the credit union or the National Credit Union Administration or any other federal government agency.
Please contact Arrowhead Credit Union for additional information on benefit maximums, eligibility, and limitations.
MBP is an extended warranty in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty and available through Allied Solutions.
Having GAP added to your
auto loan can potentially
save you thousands in the
event of a car theft or accident.
Contact our lending team today
to sign up (800) 743-7228!