Arrowhead Membership Eligibility
Arrowhead membership is open to: any person who lives, works or worships in San Bernardino or Riverside Counties, anyone employed by the State of California, select employer groups in Los Angeles County, and immediate family members of current members.
Eligible Immediate Family Members:
- Spouse or domestic partner
- Mother and Father
- Son and Daughter
Eligible South Bay Employer Groups:
- All employees of the United States Postal Service and General Services Administration who work in the Post Offices of San Pedro, Wilmington, Lomita, Harbor City, Torrance, Gardena, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes Estates, El Segundo, Hawthorne, Lawndale, Walteria, or Avalon, California.
- Other employees of the United States Government who work in or have headquarters in the U.S. Post Office and Customhouse in San Pedro, California.
- Employees of the Federal Communications Commission who work in San Pedro, California.
- Employees of David C. Breihoiz and Company, Inc.
- Natural person active members of and employees of the Active 20-30 Club of Torrance-Del Amo in Torrance, California.
- Employees of Advanced Printing/Graphics in Lomita, California.
- Members of Lomita Chamber of Commerce and their employees.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment.