Our primary focus is world-class service for our members. We believe that in order to provide excellent service, we must have an excellent team. With a one-team spirit in mind, we strive to make Arrowhead a rewarding, fun, and educational place to work. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Just a few things to look forward to as an Arrowhead team member are:
- Monthly team activities to build motivation and stay informed
- Opportunity to receive awards such as the President’s Award
- Give back to our community with our ArrowHeart Foundation
- Training and development opportunities to further your career
We Keep Kind in Mind
Working for Arrowhead means getting the chance to make a difference. As an Arrowhead team member, you will be given many opportunities to give back and show a passion for your community. Whether you're donating diapers to local families in need, providing Thanksgiving meals to local shelters, or handing out umbrellas on a rainy day, you'll find the perfect opportunity to show your community that you care.
Arrowhead in the Community
The ArrowHeart Foundation is a community service effort established by Arrowhead Credit Union in 2013. Through ArrowHeart, our promise is to always give back to the community that we serve. The funds raised by the Foundation are used to benefit the people and programs in the Inland Empire.
Here's just a few ways the Arrowhead Team gave back in 2016:
- $10,000 in toys were donated to a local holiday toy drive
- $9,500 was raised for local cancer programs and services
- 6,000 Diapers and 14,000 wipes were donated to families in need
- 7,500 Snacks were donated to local soldiers leaving for deployment
- 800 Thanksgiving meals provided at local shelters
View our 2016 Community Service Efforts