Protect Your Loan
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Protection
Protect your loan in case you ever become incapacitated.
GAP Advantage with Powerbuy
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (or GAP) goes into effect when your vehicle is stolen and isn’t recovered or is totaled in an accident and cannot be repaired.
- GAP waives the difference between your primary insurance carrier’s settlement and the payoff of your loan or lease.
- GAP Advantage will provide $1,000 towards the principal of your new auto loan with Arrowhead.
- Powerbuy provides up to $3,000 of the remaining depreciation back towards the financing of your replacement vehicle.
- Example of how GAP Advantage with Powerbuy typically comes through for you:
|Original purchase price||$25,000|
|Loan balance after one year||$22,000|
|Insurance settlement (Actual Cash Value, ACV)||$16,000|
|GAP Benefit* (Pays off remaining balance)||$6,000|
|GAP Advantage (towards financing of replacement vehicle)||$1,000|
|Total benefits paid from GAP Advantage with Powerbuy:||$10,000|
Contact our lending department today to find out how to add GAP to your auto loan at (800) 743-7228.
Major Mechanical Protection
- Protect yourself for costly mechanical and electrical repairs beyond basic warranty terms
- Choose the protection level that is right for you
- Coverage options allow you to protect:
- Transmission and Transfer Case
- Drive Axle
- Fuel System
- Air Conditioning
- Audio Center
- Additional features and benefits of the coverage:
- Nationwide protection
- Available on both New and Pre-Owned vehicles
- 24-Hour roadside assistance for the term of coverage
- Rental vehicle assistance
- Tire road hazard protection and trip interruption for the term of coverage
- Transferable coverage if you sell your vehicle before agreement expires
- Fully insured program
- Direct payment to repair facility
- One deductible per visit
- Increased resale value
- Claim adjusters certified by National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
*Loan balance may not be paid in full, please refer to Contract exclusions.
**Maximum payout of $3,000, actual payout may be less. Powerbuy amount is determined based on your specific information. Powerbuy is in effect for the first 3 years of the loan.
Member is not obligated or required to purchase insurance from the credit union or any subsidiary, affiliate, or particular unaffiliated third party as a condition to obtaining a loan, and a decision as to insurance agents will not affect the credit terms in any way. The credit union may not condition an extension of credit on an agreement not to obtain, or a prohibition on the applicant from obtaining an insurance product or annuity from an unaffiliated entity.
Insurance products sold through or in the credit union are not insured by the National Credit Union Administration and are not issued, guaranteed, or underwritten by the credit union or the National Credit Union Administration or any other federal government agency.
Please contact Arrowhead Credit Union for additional information on benefit maximums, eligibility, and limitations.
MBP is an extended warranty in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty and available through Allied Solutions.